English Tutoring Help
Professional Tutor (Williamstown)
The following is some background information about myself and the business:
- English tutor with 31-years teaching experience.
- Former Head of the English Department.
- V.I.T registered, with all Police Checks.
- English Tutoring Help was started four years ago.
- The sessions are one-on-one.
- Sessions usually last one hour.
- English tutoring of Primary and Secondary School students.
- Have taught at both Scotch College, Westbourne Grammar and James An Coaching College.
- Office is in Williamstown.
Testimonials and references available from current and past students and their parents.
I don’t just tutor but help you set up your study plan for success! I aim to get to know your child’s personal style of learning, in order to motivate and engage them.
On meeting your child, I will ask to see any current school work and reports that you are able to show me, as well as completing my own diagnostic testing in order to gain a clear picture of your child’s needs.
I am a full-time Tutor, who visits various schools during the school day. I know most novels and texts thoroughly, an area in which most other tutors are deficient. Since 2011, I have helped students to high study scores. Students of more modest ability have also achieved significant results that were higher than anticipated too. Most of my work is either: Select Entry/ Scholarship Exam Preparation or V.C.E
There are no contracts or sign-up fees. Select a casual time. request a booking by text message or email. I will then confirm its availability or suggest alternative times.
If you want a tute time, please follow this process:
- Send a text message to 0404 403 509 including your name and the time that you want. An email is the second best option. Phone can be slower, but I will return calls when I find time.
- I will send a return text message confirming that the time is still available and that it is yours. If it is not available, I will give you some alternative times that are, if there are any known.
If you make an appointment but find that you need to cancel, please give me as much notice as possible, because then I can give the time to my waiting list, something difficult to do with too little notice. My mobile phone is the most effective means of contact, particularly by sms.